Thursday, August 31, 2006

Athens here we come!!

Okay, actually we are going to a family reunion in Commerce, but since the reunion happens to fall on UGA's first game weekend and it is only about half an hour from Athens we are going to the game. No, I don't have tickets. We are going to try to get scalped ones. I don't want to pay too much so we may have to wait until after kick off. Doesn't matter though. At least I will be in Sanford Stadium on game day!! I'm so excited. This will be Christian's first UGA game. I can't wait for him to experience game day in Athens. It really is an amazing experience. I will never forget my first game. I had to wait until I was a freshman at UGA and I remember how excited I was. I couldn't sit still. I had to stand the entire game because of the adreneline and I was afraid I was going to fall off of the bleachers I was shaking so much. I couldn't stop. My mom swears I was watching UGA football when I was 3 year old and I've been watching ever since. One of my dreams was to go to a game and my excitement was imeasureable for my first game. I still get chills when the Dawgs run onto the field. Now I get to share that with Christian. I just hope he enjoys it as much as I do.

No comments: