Sunday, August 06, 2006

Should I or shouldn't I?

I've been bouncing around whether or not I should join this whole fantasy football thing. I love the game and I stay pretty informed about the players and their stats. I'm just afraid that worrying about my players' stats will take away from my enjoyment of the game as a whole. I'm also very loyal to my favorite players and would have a hard time picking others for my team. LOL I know that my favorites aren't always the best, but I would still feel disloyal if I didn't choose them. It is a dilemma. If you have any thoughts or experiences please feel free to share.

1 comment:

Nina said...

My ex-husband used to participate in it and he was overwhelmed with the upkeep on the stats. I say lay low and enjoy the games. Don't get caught up in that hype. Too much to track.