Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Can't wait for July 7!!

No, it's not because we leave for Florida that day. That is the day that Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest comes out!! I am so excited!!! I watched Curse of the Black Pearl again last night. Most people think I'm nuts, but Johnny Depp as a pirate is just sexy as hell for me. I have to admit though that Orlando Bloom is giving him a rum, I mean run, for his money! I really have a thing for pirates! LOL I think I've read too many romance novels involving pirates!! Thanks to Johanna Lindsey!! She has a great series about the Mallorys and I just read the latest installment last night. Yes, I read it all in one night. I'm kinda, um.................obsessive like that! LOL

Anyway, I can't wait until the new Pirates movie comes out. I will definitely be there!!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

I will be at a family reunion the day the movie comes out!!! But plan on seeing it first thing when I get back! Love the first movie! I've watched it a dozen times... hummm... maybe I'll take it with on this family reunion...driving time... 12 hours each way... plug in the portable dvd player... It's a PLAN!

Beth said...

I think I might be in trouble. I haven't seen the first one. Sounds like I need to see it!!

admin said...

Coming to FL?? And didn't tell me? LOL j/k Hope you guys have fun!!

Laclos said...

What is it with Women and pirates? Blackbeard was a junky and bluebeard had "issues" and redbeard (barbarosa) wasn't even a pirate. As for the "jolly roger" well if that isnt a euphamism, I'm monkey island.
Anyway enjoy the movie although me thinks you will be watching dear old Johnny Depp rather than fey Orlando Bloom - does he even shave yet???
OOps - slightly off topic ("my bad" as you say over the pond) - enjoy the movie and hope your 4th july celeb went well (what does it celebrate again?). Back to the grog for me.

Laclos said...

Thanks for the comment.
Independence day? From What?!?
The English were not so bad and it's not as if you've done a lot since you turned your collective backs on the Crown. Ho Ho.
As regards your delusional fixation on Pirates... you might not be so far off the mark. I read that they often kept a commonwealth charter to properly allocate "aquired" wealth, prevent religious strife between different faiths and the safe conduct of civilians. You would, no doubt, be safer with Blackbeard then you would with the Royal Navy at that point in time.
ENJOY the film.