Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Joshua's first movie!

I took Joshua to see is first movie yesterday. We went to see Cars. He seemed to really enjoy it. He was really well behaved throughout the movie even though there were times when he wanted to leave. Luckily, something on the screen always redirected his attention. He loved the music. At one point he was dancing to "Route 66" when he turned around and said, "Dance Momma!" The whole theater heard him. At least they all laughed! LOL I hope he remembers his first movie experience. I still remember mine. My cousin took me to see Lady and the Tramp. I was about 3-4 years old and I was so excited. I couldn't wait for my cousin to pick me up for our "date." It is a memory that I will always treasure and I hope that Joshua feels the same way about his first movie.

Do you have a memory of your first movie?

6 comments:

Beth said...

The first movie I remember seeing was Urban Cowboy with Momma and Daddy at a Drive-In. I don't remember actually watching the movie, but I can remember just sitting in the car and thinking I was doing something major at the movies. How stupid..LOL
The first movie the girls seen was Cars too. My SIL took Hailey for her birthday since she is sooo obsessed with Mater. She cried at the beginning cause she didn't see Mater right away.

Valerie said...

I don't remember my first movie but T's was Chicken little. He asked me just yesterday if cars was out and when are we gonna see it?

Laclos said...

I can't remember my first movie or even what the last film I saw was. ;-)

Laclos said...

Thanks for popping over to my site from time to time. Asked my sister what film she recalls and it is "Croc Dundee" although I'm sure it was "He-Man Masters of the Uni". My earliest recollection of a movie was from the TV and it was "Them" with all those radioactive giant ants - life has been a little bit of an anti-climax after that.

sc@vp said...

black beauty

i was SO SAD ...

Trying2BMe said...

My first theater movie was Jungle Book (I think) and my first drive-in movie was something with my parents.

CM hasn't had her first theater experience yet. She's too chatty right now, so we're waiting for the big 3 to hit.

Glad it was wonderful for you and Josh.