Friday, June 16, 2006

Here we go again!

Well, the offer was countered and finally accepted on the house. We close on June 30. This is also Joshua's 3rd birthday and I feel really bad about having to move on his special day. Maybe we will celebrate a little early for him. Anyway, I'm now in the process of looking for an apartment for us to move into. I'm just a little hesitant to put down a deposit on anything thinking of what happened last time. I will wait until sometime next week to make it a little safer for us. Please, everyone keep your fingers crossed that this contract doesn't fall through. I need for this to be over. It is entirely too much stress for one person to handle. It makes me short tempered! LOL

1 comment:

Beth said...

That's great news. Congrats. I would plan an early party too.