Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Awwww!

Tonight before I go downstairs after my shower I peek in on the kids. Ari is sleeping peacefully in her crib. I tiptoe to Joshua's room and what do I find? Joshua AND Daddy fast asleep. Michael has bedtime duty when he is home by order of the 2 year old so he takes him upstairs, brushes his teeth, and reads him a story. Tonight he never made it out of the bed! LOL They are so cute sleeping up there together. My poor guys are completely exhausted. Michael was up early this morning after working until midnight so he could watch the kids while I went to CPR class and Joshua played outside for 3 solid hours today. I guess the day just wore them out. Maybe I'll let them sleep and not worry about disturbing Michael. He deserves an undisturbed slumber.

5 comments:

Trying2BMe said...

Those are the "Kodak" moments that can't be replaced or duplicated.

Laclos said...

Hi, just popped over and read your site. Great ;-)

Beth said...

Too cute. I always find we I need to take a picture, I can't find the camera.

Sus said...

That is so funny! Glenn and Conor are in the same boat tonight. I tried to wake Glenn twice and figured he needs his sleep - plus, I get the bed all to myself! LOL

Valerie said...

Aww did you get a picture?