Monday, June 12, 2006

*SIGH* Is it football season yet?

I'm tired of baseball (could be because my Braves are horrible!!!) and I hate basketball. Soccer does nothing for me. I NEED my football!!! I'm afraid my Bulldogs aren't going to be very good this year with all the players we lost last year, but I'm still looking forward to the season. I've been looking at the University of Georgia schedule and I can't wait even though I don't get to go to the UGA/Vandy game this year. September 2 is the first game. How many days away is that? I need a ticker at the bottom of my blog to count down!! I may have to look into that! LOL I am going to try to get tickets to at least one home game. Hey, if you know anyone with connections let me know!! ;-) I want to take Christian to his first UGA home game. He is a newly converted Georgia fan. When I met him he was a Gator fan. Yeah, that went over really well in my house!! LOL I've converted (brainwashed) him though so it's all good!! To seal the deal with his conversion he needs to experience Game Day at UGA. He will forever be a fan if he can have that experience. At least I hope so since it makes it so much nicer to be at my house during football season!! I'll be getting him some new UGA merchandise for the coming season too. Gotta get rid of that blue and orange junk!!

2 comments:

Pioneer Woman said...

We're a football household, too. Bring it on, baby!

Beth said...

We love football here too. Hailey will need therapy this year. She's head over heels for Brodie Croyle and he won't be there this year.