Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More proof that this prenancy is different than the others

My first two pregnancies were very similar throughout. I wasn't sick. I was not a "typical" witchy pregnant woman. I was tired, but nothing major. My complexion really cleared up. This one? OMG!!!! This one is SO different. I have morning sickness that is killing me. Thank God for Zofran. I am way grouchy and short tempered. I'm so tired I can't see straight most days. I have horrible acne. I need a good acne treatment that is safe to use while pregnant. *sigh* I am also experiencing major heartburn. Yeah this early!! I had it maybe 4 times total with Ari and not at all with Joshua. It's almost every night with this one. We still aren't sure about the gestational diabetes this time though. I am testing it 4 times a day already. I'll keep y'all posted on that one.

3 comments:

~grey said...

not to alarm you or anything...
but is Zofran safe to be using while pregnant? I have read it isn't... plus it does cause tiredness.

have you read anything on it?

monstermash said...

hi! here's a couple of links i found...one's about stress acne, but all of the advice is "natural", so i tought that was good.

http://www.articlesbase.com/acne-articles/acne-treatment-and-prevention-eight-simple-steps-to-clear-stressrelated-acne-breakouts-430222.html

http://www.pregnancy-info.net/acne.html

Paige said...

grey~ I'd hope not since my OB is the one who prescribed it.

Monstermash~ Thanks! I'll check those out.