Wednesday, September 24, 2008

And so it begins....

What begins you ask? The search for baby bedding and nursery decorating ideas. I love this part of it, but I also hate this part of it. *sigh* I always find great things, but I don't have a house so I can't really paint the walls or anything like that. I have to do it all with white walls. That is so boring. *sigh* I want color!!! I want to be able to paint murals (ok, have someone else paint murals! LOL) on the walls of the nursery. We need a house. I did find one that I really really liked. It's even in the school zone where I work and where my kids go to school. We are under a lease here until next summer though and I'm sure that house won't be available then. *sigh*

2 comments:

peach said...

Have you checked into the terms of you breaking your lease with a 60 day notice? Usually apts are more forgiving on that sort of thing.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
My name is Neal. Sorry for the post in the comments section.

Our site, DNAcenter.com was just flagged by Google for unnatural links. We are concerned that this could make your site look spammy and hurt us at the same time.

I am writing to ask your help with removing a link from your site which appears at the following URL:

http://ugagrad1995.blogspot.de/2008_09_01_archive.html

It is important that this link be removed, not only to help dnacenter.com but also to help your site regain credibility with Google.

If you don’t remove the link, we will have to disavow it, which could reflect badly on your site.

You haven't done anything wrong by linking to us. We are simply trying to clean up our backlink profile and make sure both of our sites maintain our good standing with Google.

Also if you have any other domain linking to us please can these links be removed too? Please let me know if you will remove the links.

Kind Regards,
Neal - nhoffman@dnacenter.com"