Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gotta love kids

So a couple days ago I am away at an inservice. The kids are at home with their daddy. I'm gone for several hours. When I get home I walk into the kitchen and in the sink I see a glass with pink all in the inside. It is filled with soapy water. There is also the mysterious pink stuff in both sinks. I pick up the glass to see if I can figure out what it is. This is when I see a bottle of pearly pink fingernail polish with polish on the outside of the bottle. Ahh Haaa!! The mysterious pink stuff is fingernail polish. I had to laugh. My pretty princess loves to have her nails painted...........pink. I guess her daddy and brother wouldn't do it for her so she decided to take matters in her own hands. At least it wasn't on the carpet or furniture. It is easy enough to clean off of a glass and out of the sinks. LOL

No comments: