Saturday, May 05, 2007

Only 20 more days!!!!

Captain Jack is coming and I can't wait!!! The new Pirates movie comes out on May 25th. Granted, I probably won't see it on opening night even wanting too as badly as I do. It is just going to be crazy and I don't want to deal with it.


I'm not sad about seeing this guy either if you want to know the truth!!



I'm really going to enjoy watching these two sexy pirates when I get the chance. I'm thinking I will be watching the first 2 movies quite a bit until I get to see the 3rd one. ;-)

Here is the trailer is you haven't seen it yet or if you have and just want to see it again.

2 comments:

admin said...

WHOOO WHOOO!!!! I'm countin' down with ya!!!!

Thanks for the offer too! I appreciate it!!!

XOXOXO

Beth said...

Oh Hailey is so excited. She fell in love with Captain Jack.