Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I went to see Pirates yesterday!!

Warning!!! Major spoilers ahead! DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you seen the movie? No? Then stop reading right now!!! It's too good to read the spoilers!!




I LOVED it!!! Although, I have to say that they ticked me off when they made Will captain of the Dutchman! UGH!! I'm glad he didn't die, but it may as well be the same thing. *sigh* I really thought that Calypso would come back and free him from the burden. Didn't happen though.

I thought the whole wedding thing in the middle of a fight for life was silly, but I did love it too!

I loved that they made Elizabeth the pirate King. Cracked me up when Jack voted for her.

I didn't expect Norrington to die.

The part after the credits was pretty predictable considering what had happened earlier with Will and Elizabeth.

I laughed out loud several times and I cried as well. LOL

They left it wide open for a 4th one and I really hope they do. I'm not ready for this story to end.

Can't wait to see this one again though!!


I'm having the same "letdown" feeling I have after a Bon Jovi concert right now. It's almost like I've lost my best friend or something. Kinda sad, huh? LOL


No comments: