Sunday, May 13, 2007

4 in 4 days

Well, that danged stomach virus that hit my family this week was horrible. It hit every single one of us. Ari had it on Wednesday. Joshua had it on Thursday. It hit Michael on Friday and finally me on Saturday. At least it held off on me until the weekend. I didn't have to miss anymore work. It was horrible though. Michael had to work the night I had it so I was dealing with it and the kids. Not fun! I guess I should mention that he worked for several hours while he had it too.......until they sent him home. I did get to sleep in this morning which I think helped me some. I'm not as weak as Michael seemed to be the day after. My stomach is still a little off though. I've still not eaten anything except a couple pieces of toast. That is about all I'm comfortable with right now. LOL

No comments: