Sunday, October 22, 2006

Peter Pan and Tinkerbell (aka~Joshua and Ari)


We've had Ari's Tinkerbell costume for a couple weeks now. Joshua couldn't make up his mind what he wanted to be. He changed from a potato (umm, no idea where that came from), to a ghost, to a cat. He wouldn't let me buy any costume when we would go searching. We were trying to talk him into Peter Pan to go with Tink, but he just didn't want to do it. Yesterday we were finally able to convince him. We drove all the way out to Cool Springs to the Disney Store to get the costume. When we got there they were sold out. The sales lady says she can call the other 2 stores in Nashville and see if they had one. What? Nashville has more than 1 Disney Store? Where have I been? I had no idea. Heck, there is even one at the closest mall to me, Opry Mills. Now, I have to say that I absolutely HATE going to the any mall and Opry Mills especially. Apparently I haven't been in a very long time. The Disney Store has been there for about a year. Anyway, they have one there and hold it for us.

They look so cute!!

1 comment:

Merritt Fields said...

Daughter #2 is going as Tinkerbell, too. I think that costume is adorable and your daughter looks beautiful in it. I couldn't get Daughter #1 in anything girly so she's going as Batgirl.