Thursday, December 04, 2008

Family update!

There really isn't much going on these days. Ari is still taking the antibiotics for her reflux. She has an appointment with the urologist next Tuesday morning. It's at Vanderbilt at 8am. Wish us luck not only with the appointment but with traffic getting there. We have to drop Joshua off at school at 7am so it's going to be cutting it close getting downtown on time.

Joshua is doing really well at school. There were some struggles with him adjusting to being in "real" school the first nine weeks, but it seems to have worked itself out. He is loving it and learning a lot. I'm very proud of him.

Christian is doing well too. He moved into his own apartment in October. We hadn't seen him since June until last weekend. We all had dinner with him. It was great to see him. The kids really miss him. So do Michael and I. I hope he can come with us to Florida for Christmas, but he isn't sure he can get off work. We shall see.

I have had a nasty sinus infection for over 3 weeks. I went to the doctor 3 different times. I had 2 rounds of antibiotics, a steroid shot, and finally a steroid nasal spray. The spray is working finally. I was miserable. I can finally breathe much better. Still having problems at night, but not as bad as it was. My next OB appointment is next Wednesday. I will get an ultra sound and then see my doctor. Yes, we are going to find out what we are having. We are all excited.

Michael is doing well. Working hard as usual. We are getting to spend a little more time together just the two of us now that my doctor made me stop working. It's been really great. We don't get enough time to ourselves.

No comments: