Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sending out an S.O.S (Hey that's a song. LOL)

Hey folks. If you read the post below you know that we are in desperate need of some extra cash. My van is limping along in need of a new transmission. It is going to cost anywhere from $900-$1800. We do not have that kind of extra cash sitting around. So.............if you will direct your attention to the top right hand corner of this blog you will notice a "Donate" button. If you are so inclined you can click on that button and help us out. We would greatly appreciate any help you can give. Now if you know how to install said transmission that would be appreciated too. ;-)

Thanks folks!! We will be sure to "pay if forward" when we get the chance as well.

2 comments:

peach said...

You are very welcome! Got the downstairs TV fixed! Yea! Let me know if you decide to get that beverage :)

Breazy said...

so sorry to hear about your van. I would donate but we are putting my chevy venture in the shop Monday for an over all (tune up) and new brakes all around, my service engine soon light is on as well so that has to be fixed and to beat it all we leave for the beach in two weeks.

What kind of van do you drive if you don't mind my asking, and I am asking for a reason because if it is a certain brand then you would be better off trading once it is repaired. Email me at eazybreazy@gmail.com and I will tell you why this certain brand needs new transmissions about every two years.