Friday, June 13, 2008

Huh? I don't remember that

Yeah, my memory is not what it used to be. I was talking to a friend the other day and we were reminiscing about old times. I had very clear memories of that time. The funny thing is that I can't remember what I did last week most of the time. LOL I used to remember everything. Now I can't remember birthdays that I've always known. I can't remember when I have made appointments without writing them down in like three different places. I even have to think about how old I am for crying out loud. Is this what they call "Mommy Brain?" I know when I was pregnant I used to forget things all the time. I thought it would get better after the baby (ies) were born. It didn't. It seems to have gotten worse. *sigh* Does it ever get better?

2 comments:

peach said...

If it does and you figure it out, will you share the knowledge with me? :) I have the same problem and I don't even have kids....got the blonde hair, though. Does that count?

Anonymous said...

It can get better, but I think the kids have to move out first. I think is has to do with being interrupted all the time and your brain feel scattered. I don't think it is actually a lasting condition. Do you like my rationalizing? LOL