Saturday, May 03, 2008

What was I thinking?

I just bought Joshua and Ari a frog habitat. Now I have to go buy a frog to put in it. Whatever was I thinking? They are going to love it though. I think when we move I'll get them a fish tank too. I was going to get them one today, but then my mom reminded me that we are planning on moving this summer and I really don't want the hassle of trying to move fish. LOL So that will have to wait.

I can't decided for the frog habitat if we are going to get a tadpole and watch it change or if we will go with a frog. I'll definitely post pics of it whichever way we go.

Here is the habitat without the live critter for now. Forgive the flash glare. ;-)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO! I love the CD cover next to the frog habitat. I will be interested to see how they like it. Maybe Ian would get a kick out of one.

Paige said...

Yeah, imagine finding a couple Bon Jovi CDs at my house. Who would have thought? ROFLMAO