Friday, March 09, 2007

Yep, you guessed it

Not much going on in the world of UGAgrad. Today was the last day of school before Spring Break. WOOHOO!! Now I have 2 weeks of doing whatever I feel like doing and sleeping later than 5:30am (hopefully, if the kids cooperate). I do have quite the "to do" list for next week before we leave for Florida. Want to see it? Of course you do!! ;-)

1. Hair cuts for both kids (I'm thinking of a cut and color for myself as well). (Kids DONE and mine DONE)
2. Georgia has to go to the vet. (DONE)
3. Fix the hydraulic thingys on the back door of the van (anyone know of a good cheap mechanic?). (Nope, didn't happen. Parts had to be ordered and not in before we leave.)
4. Clean the house. (This didn't work out......Michael will get this job while we are gone.)
5. Wash the clothes right before trip. (DONE)
6. Pack (DONE)
7. Buy a battery for my watch (it died last night and I walked around with it on my wrist all day today anyway.). (DONE)
8. Find my workout tapes for home. (DONE)
9. Manicure, pedicure, and massage for me. (DONE w/o the massage *sigh*)
10. Clean Joshua's old car seat so I can take it to my cousin. (DONE)
11. Laundry (DONE)
12. Go to Daddy's (we still haven't done Christmas with them.......how bad is that?). (DONE)
13. Clean out the van so all the crap........ummmmmmmm I mean useful items will fit for our trip. (DONE)
14. Find time everyday to work out. (This didn't work out like I had hoped)
15. Make dentist appts for the kids. (DONE)
16. Oil change for the van. (DONE)

I'm sure there are other things that I will think of along the way, but I'm feeling a tad bit overwhelmed at the moment so I'll stop now. LOL

As for the weight loss thing. I've finally passed the 6 lb mark. I was stuck there for a couple weeks. Maybe even three. I weighed in this morning and I'm down 8 lbs. Now that being said, I probably gained those 2 frustrating pounds back tonight when we went to dinner. We had Mexican. I have to say though that I can tell I've been eating less. I couldn't eat anywhere near as much as usual. I didn't come close to finishing my plate.

1 comment:

Leesa said...

That happens to me with living here mostly alone. I don't eat as often or as much.
So when I go out to eat, it's just way too much food :)

A week in Florida sounds wonderful.. get a little sun for me, ok?

Have fun!