Sunday, March 11, 2007

Wish me luck!!

Ari is in big girl underwear today. I've decided to do the potty training thing for real this time. I'm on Spring Break for 2 weeks so this first week we will be in big girl underwear all day unless we go out and when we get to FL next week we will try it and see how it goes. She has already gone pee on the potty this morning so things are looking okay. Yes, I know that we will have many accidents this week, but it's a start. LOL At least I am doing laundry today!

2 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I'm suddenly taken back to my own son's potty training. I finally had enough, took away his diapers, and said "don't pee your pants anymore, ok?" He said "ok." And that was that.

I hope it's that easy for you!

(He's 21 now; I'm sure he'd tell me to get a life if he read this.)

Beth said...

Good Luck. I sure am glad I am way past the potty training. I had a hard time with Hailey.