Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My poor Georgia Girl


I took her to the vet today for a routine booster and then I wanted them to look at her paws. She's really been licking on them and has all 4 looking pretty bad. Well, they gave me some antibiotic pills (pills? Did they have to give pills?) for her to take and then a spray to put on her paws. Do you know how hard it is to get her to take pills? I've tried the whole peanut butter and cheese thing. She still spits the pill out. I have to shove it down her throat and that is never fun. She looks at me like I am the worst human in the world. Then I have to spray her paws and that just seems to add insult to injury. *sigh* She won't come anywhere near me at the moment and I completely messed up her nice peaceful night. I was going to put her flea and tick stuff on her tonight too, but I think I'll wait on that until tomorrow. She has been irritated enough for now.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Aww poor Georgia. How old is she?

Paige said...

Beth: She is 4 years old.

admin said...

Poor baby girl!! Mean ol momma!!