Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Stress, stress, and more stress

I swear that I am NEVER EVER selling a house again!!!!!!!!! This is way beyond ridiculous. My agent called again today to tell me that we are not going to be able to close on the house tomorrow. Why is this so difficult? Now I am responsible for July and August mortgage as well as August rent on the apartment. Ummmm, yeah and we are supposed to get that kind of money where? I guess I should call my dad and ask for help, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen. He has never helped before so why should this time be any different? I'm beyond my limits of stress at this point and I have to go back to work tomorrow. This is going to be fun.

2 comments:

Karen Bodkin said...

Oh don't tell me that! We're planning on selling next year! ARGH! Hope it works out for you though.

chez bez said...

"Whooah, we're half way there
Livin on a prayer
Take my hand and well make it - I swear
Livin on a prayer"

I hate that the desperation found in the above lyrics resonate with us right now. I love you honey and I look forward to looking back on all of this stress and smiling about how it all worked out in the end.

It will all work out, right?