Saturday, July 22, 2006

Football is almost here!!!

I'm so excited!! We have little over a month until college football starts. Georgia's first game is Sept. 2 against Western Kentucky! I can't wait!!!!

Here is the entire schedule. On these days you will find me in front of the television or the computer. LOL

My wonderful Auburn cousin, Kenan, is trying to score me tickets to the UGA/Auburn game. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Date Opponent Location Time (ET)

Sat, Aug 19 Football Picture Day Athens, Ga. TBA

Sat, Sep 02 Western Kentucky Athens, Ga. TBA

Sat, Sep 09 South Carolina at Columbia, S.C. 7:45 p.m.







Sat, Sep 16 UAB Athens, Ga. TBA

Sat, Sep 23 Colorado Athens, Ga. TBA







Sat, Sep 30 Mississippi at Oxford, Miss. TBA

Sat, Oct 07 Tennessee Athens, Ga. TBA







Sat, Oct 14 Vanderbilt (Homecoming) Athens, Ga. TBA

Sat, Oct 21 Mississippi State Athens, Ga. TBA

Sat, Oct 28 Florida at Jacksonville, Fla. TBA

Sat, Nov 04 Kentucky at Lexington, Ky. TBA

Sat, Nov 11 Auburn at Auburn, Ala. TBA

Sat, Nov 25 Georgia Tech Athens, Ga. TBA

6 comments:

sc@vp said...

apparently you're not kidding with the 'I LOVE football' in your bio ...?

Laclos said...

Almost here? If your like this now, whats August going to be like?

chez bez said...

Dude, it's almost unbearable.

signed,

her husband

Paige said...

You really don't want to know what I'm like on gameday!! LOL I have learned to temper my language though since I've got little mocking birds who repeat everything! ;-)

chez bez said...

Thank goodness for foam bricks.

Beth said...

Oh Paige, I really feel you. I am so excited about Bama this year too. Hailey is so upset that Brodie Croyle is playing for Kansas this year. She told me she was gonna call his old boss (Bama) and tell him to give his job back..LOL thats my girl.