Wednesday, November 23, 2005

What are you thankful for?

There are so many things in my life that I have to be thankful for. It humbles me everyday to see my husband and my children who love me without measure. I thank God for them daily. They are definitely the best things in my life. I sometimes think that we take those closest to us for granted. I know that I do and I am going to work harder to change that. I was reading a blog today written by a soldier in Iraq and I realized just how lucky I am to be able to be with my family this holiday season. So many fine men and women will not be home for the holidays. I am so thankful for these people. They do what many of us will never do. They sacrifice themselves and their families for the people of this country. I hope everyone will take a moment to thank these people and pray for their safety while we are enjoying the company of those we love.

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!!

No comments: