Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Banging my head against a brick wall!!

Just imagine 19 six and seven year olds hyped up on sugar. This is what I have been dealing with for 2 days now. I am about ready to pull my hair out! They have been absolutely horrible. My principal came in today to observe a lesson for tenure purposes and I could not believe how they acted. I had to stop in the middle of the lesson and correct the entire class. They were all over the floor, playing with anything within reach, chatting with each other, and calling out in the middle of the lesson (answers or comments about answers). I was appalled. I am really not looking forward to my meeting with the principal after today. Granted my kids are not the only ones who are uncontrollable this week, but the others aren't all getting observed. I hate Halloween and I am in desparate need of a happy hour! Too bad we don't have anything in the house to drink.

No comments: