Friday, November 18, 2005

He sings too!



My little guy loves to dance. He dances to the radio and to commercials. He also sings. You know that mom has been listening to Bon Jovi's new CD too much when the 2 year old can sing along.

He also has his favorite songs to sing. Every night we sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Itsy Bitsy Spider, The Wheels on the Bus, and many many more. He has even started singing the Star Spangled Banner. They sing it every morning at school. My favorite part is "what so proudly we ham...." It cracks me up to hear him sing it.

I just love how fast he learns things. His vocabulary grows by leaps and bounds everyday. It's absolutely amazing. His latest saying is "Thank you much!" He knows his letters, colors, and shapes already. He is just a little sponge. It's fun to watch. He knows his friend Hayden's car and even which way we should turn at the traffic light to go to Hayden's house. He will tell me all the time, "Go that way Momma. See Hayden." I just hope that he is always this eager to learn new things.

No comments: