Wednesday, November 30, 2005

On Demand Momma.........On Demand!

Bad mommy that I am I let my son watch t.v. At the moment he loves to watch Goggin (Noggin). He knows that Noggin "goes to sleep" at a certain time every night. He loves to watch Dora, Diego, and Blue and they are not always on at the time he wants to watch them. So, I will find them on Comcast On Demand. Well, last night he comes to me with remote in hand and says, "On Demand Momma." My first thought was, "Did I hear that right?" I had no idea that he knew it was On Demand. He usually just asks for one of the shows. I guess I have one smart cookie on my hands. He must have picked it up from me telling Christian how to find a show for him over the weekend. That, or he got it from the intro to said shows. Either way it was pretty funny, but now I can't just tell him that they are not on.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

That's so funny! My problem is that Sydney now thinks ALL her favorite shows should be accessible via On Demand! She doesn't actually know that it's called On Demand, though. She simply blurts out a show request at any given time of the day and expects that I should be able to turn it on since I've done it before for Sesame, Dragon Tales and such. Unfortunately, I've not been able to find any of her Disney shows On Demand. It's scary to think that with so much being so easily accessible and available these days, our kids are going to grow up just expecting all things to be available "on demand!"

admin said...

LOL Faith likes "Nogger" too. But somehow I am not as smart as you...I didn't even think to DVR the shows!! DUH Gina!! LOL