Sunday, February 05, 2006

Ugh! Sickness all around.

Well, it has finally hit our house. Sickness. It started with Joshua having pink eye. He had to stay home 2 days last week with it. Then Ari gets sick with a high fever, runny nose, and nasty cough. We go to the doctor with her and find out she has an ear infection. Just great. She has to stay home for 2 days. I wake up Saturday morning feeling completely horrible. I sleep most of the day leaving Michael to deal with the kids. There is just no way I can do it at this point. I was hoping that all that sleep would help me. No such luck. I woke up today feeling even worse. I had a fever of 102.9 when I got up. Not only am I sick, but Michael got up sick this morning too. He is achy and has a sore throat. He went to work though so now I am stuck at home with 2 kids who don't feel very good and I have a hard time staying awake and getting the basic things done. It's not a very pretty sight in my house today. I also need to clean really well because the real estate agent is coming to look at the house tomorrow to discuss putting ours on the market. This cleaning thing is not going to happen today. No way. I just hope he can see around the mess. I've already had to cancel once so I don't want to do it again.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Hey, are you guys moving? Where to?

So sorry to hear about the illnesses in your family. Somehow we've been spared, so far.

Tell Michael that if he's not working this Tuesday afternoon, Judy is coming to our house for a visit and it'd be fun if he could come too and bring Joshua and Ari. I just hate that so much time has gone by since we've seen all of you.

Best wishes for quick recoveries!

-vickie

admin said...

Yuk! Hope you are all feeling better now!!