Monday, May 29, 2006

Chirp.........chirp............chirp!

Anyone hearing crickets around here? I swear that there is nothing going on in my life at the moment. Not really. Friday was the last day of school for the kids. I still have tomorrow and Wednesday then I am out for the summer! WOOHOO!!! Mom came to visit this weekend. She was coming to help me pack for the move, but alas we are not moving at the end of this month. That has been postponed until the end of June. Ugh!! So, we didn't do much. She went to check out a few houses with me. I have a very short list that I need to get to my realtor so we can go look at them tomorrow. I'm so over this whole house hunting thing. I'm tired and frustrated. I just want a place to live so my kids can play outside. That is my main consideration at this point. They love to be outside and where we are now the yard is horrible in back because we can't grow grass and the front slopes to the road too much for me to be comfortable with them playing out there. Please keep your fingers crossed that we can find a place soon.

No comments: