Saturday, May 06, 2006

Am I ready for this?

OMG!! We got an offer on our house this morning and we accepted. It is now under contract to be closed on May 31!! Umm, we haven't found a house for us yet!!!! We have less than a month to find a place to live! I don't want to be homeless!!! I did find a house that I absolutely loved yesterday, but unfortunately there is a contract on it. Is it horrible of me to wish that the contract falls through so we can get it? I really really LOVE that house!!!

Wish us luck on finding a house soon.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh My Gosh Paige, that is wonderful news. Congrats. Thanks for the comment, I changed the background again..lol..I like it better now. Yes Jessica was so excited when we told her she could stay all night. I hope you find just the right house, and I would love to see pics of it. Take care,
Beth