Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm soooooo over this!!

Okay, selling a house while you are living in it totally sucks! I'm so tired of having to make sure the house is in perfect condition every day. It's hard to do with 2 kids and a dog. Actually, it is impossible. I'm tired of getting the call that says someone is going to be by at a certain time and I have to pack up the kids and the dog and leave my house for at least an hour. Can they not give me an actual time instead of a window of time? That might make it a little easier. Oh and isn't it fun (NOT!!) when they call at 2:00 to tell you that someone is coming by between 1:30 and 2:30? They did this to Michael yesterday. Luckily, he was already out of the house. I just want someone to put an offer on this house so we can put an offer on a house that we like. It needs to be over so I can relax some. Selling a house is very stressful and I've decided that stress is not my friend. It is making me kinda irritable!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm sorry you are having to go through this. You would think some people would have a little consideration on a family, especially one with young children. I wish you the best :)