Friday, April 21, 2006

I wish I would have had a working camera tonight!

This was Wild West Week at Joshua's school. Today the kids were supposed to wear their "cowboy" clothes. Well, Joshua refused to wear his denim shirt and his boots this morning. He wouldn't even put them on at school when he saw all the other kids wearing theirs. Not long after we get home he sees his boots and his shirt and wants to wear them. This wouldn't normally be something funny, but tonight he was just in his t-shirt and underware. Now picture this.......................t-shirt with denim shirt over it, Finding Nemo underware, and cowboy boots! I was laughing so hard at my son (Does this make me a bad mommy? LOL). Of course I go in search of the camera. I find the old one, but no batteries and it has been taking pretty bad pictures lately. The nice new camera is with Michael so we don't get to document this unusual outfit for future embarrassment. How sad! LOL

1 comment:

chez bez said...

I guess we can always recreate it.

Sorry I missed it. I wish I was laughing with you.

;-)