Friday, January 06, 2006

So it begins...............again.

School started back this week. We had a day to work in our rooms, thankfully, and a day of inservice meetings. The kids came back on Thursday. They were surprisingly well behaved. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. It seems like everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We all were able to share our treasures. I really enjoyed hearing them talk about what they got from Santa and seeing the sparkle in their eyes. I hate to see that sparkle disappear when they stop believing. It's really sad.

It's been a tiring week having to get up at 5am again and I am so glad that today is Friday. Hopefully, Joshua and Ari will sleep in tomorrow or Michael will get up with them. At least I didn't have to get them up this week to go to school. Michael was off and kept them and when he went back to work Christian kept them until I got home. Saved my sanity not having to deal with them in the mornings and saved us money on daycare.

I think I am going to take Ari for a haircut in the morning. The front goes down past her nose and nothing will stay in it to keep it out of her eyes so I guess it's time. I really hate to cut it, but it drives me nuts seeing it in her eyes all the time. I'll definitely post before, during, and after pics. She doesn't like strangers much so it should be interesting. Wish us luck!

No comments: