Monday, January 16, 2006

Ari's hair cut.

This is before. It was so long and always in her eyes. I hated getting it cut, but as you can see it really needed it.



This is after. It really did turn out cute. I didn't like it at first. It made her look like a completely different child. It has grown on me since though.

She did really well. I thought she would be afraid of the stylist, but she wasn't. She was just curious about what was happening. She kept trying to watch the stylist's hands as she would go up to cut. She kept tilting her head up so she could see. That didn't make it very easy for her to cut it, but at least Ari wasn't screaming.

3 comments:

Sus said...

Paige, her cut is adorable! She's a beauty no matter what, though. (((HUGS)))

admin said...

CUTE!!!

Vickie said...

Very cute "do." I can finally see more of a resemblance to her big bro, Joshua!

I, too, was pleasantly suprised with how cute Sarah looked once I cut the bangs. I thought for sure I'd be disappointed.