Sunday, March 05, 2006

Just shoot me now...............please!!

I am so sick of being sick. I swear that since Christmas someone in my house has been sick. I haven't gotten completely over whatever it was that I had and it has settled in my head (no cute comments here!). I CAN'T BREATHE!!!! It is driving me nuts. I think it may have turned into a sinus infection. I know, I need to go to the doctor. I tried. The place I can go for free through our insurance at work only had morning appointments last week as opposed to their regular afternoon appointments. Of course this happens when I need them. I am making an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. This has to end. I'm tired of not being able to breathe.

Oh yeah, now Ari has a runny nose again. Joshua was complaining that his stomach hurts and he has a slight cough. Spring needs to get here quickly so we can get well at my house.

On a better note.........................only 5 more days of waking up at 5 am and I am on Spring Break!! I have 2 whole weeks of being home with my kids and going to see Mom in Florida. I hope the weather is nice. I will be busy at home though. We are putting the house on the market so I have to start boxing stuff up so it can be presentable for showing. It is going to be difficult keeping it presentable with 2 kids, a husband, and a dog. I'm ready to get it going though and get moved closer to work. The 40 minute drive every morning is wearing on me. I hate having to get the kids up so early and rushing to get out of the house on time. I just hope this house sells quickly and we find something we like just as quickly. So, if you have time say a quick prayer that things work out timewise for us.

No comments: