Sunday, December 18, 2005

My Christmas present has arrived!!



I've wanted a king size bed for so long and now I finally have one. It was delivered yesterday and not long after it got here I was napping. I slept for 2 hours!! It felt great. Now I just have to watch the kids closely because it is much higher than our old bed. If they fall off of this one they will get hurt. Georgia can't jump up on this one and that makes me happy. No more chewing on my pillows or comforter. I can get my down comforter back out. WOOHOO!

It is so big! You can really get lost in it. I had to stretch my arm all the way to reach Michael last night. There is definitely room for the kids when they happen to stumble in with us. I would always get pushed out of the bed when we had our queen. No more!!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Oh, I'm SO jealous. I'm dying to have a KING bed! Congrats to you! Hopefully, someday, I'll have a KING!