Friday, December 02, 2005

My Bulldogs are going to the championship game tomorrow!

It's not the National Championship game, but I'm happy with the SEC. It IS only the best conference in college football. Okay so I'm a little biased, but hey, I'm entitled.

I'm not all that confident we can beat LSU, but I am hopeful. After all, UT beat them and we beat UT. Looking at all the stats and such we are pretty evenly matched. It should be a good game. Of course I will be sitting in front of my t.v. and biting my nails. (Side note........you can always tell it is football season by looking at my fingernails.) I may even be on my knees on the floor near the end or hiding my face in a pillow during every play and watching the replay. I just wish I could listen to Larry Munson. He makes it even more fun.

I'm excited and nervous, but as always.................GOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!

No comments: