Saturday, July 04, 2009

Goodbye #9



I've said it before, but that time it was because he was leaving my beloved Titans to play for the Ravens. This time is much more upsetting and sad. Steve McNair was found shot and killed today in Nashville. It really breaks this football fan's heart. He was one of my all time favorite players in the game and one of the reasons I became a Titans fan. It's a sad day for Titan and football fans alike. So much more so for his family. He was a father, a husband, a son. No one will miss him more than those closest to him. If you are reading this, please say a prayer for them.

RIP #9.

1 comment:

kelly said...

I know we were shocked yesterday when we heard. I'm sure it is much more shocking up there in his home town. You are not coming to the reunion, right??? I don't think I'm going to go either. Not many people I still keep in contact with. I wish you were coming.