Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I went to school with him.

I even had a class with him.............Greek Mythology. Now he is going to be in the booth for away UGA football games. It was announced today (maybe yesterday) that Eric Zeier will be helping Scott Howard in the broadcast booth this year. As you know, the beloved Larry Munson will only be calling home games this year. I was surprised to hear that Zeier would be coming in for away games. I'm interested to see how he does. It makes me feel old though. I mean heck, I went to school with him! What really got me though was that I also went to school with Damon Evans. You know, our current Athletic Director. Yeah, for some reason I missed the announcement of the years he played at UGA. LOL Or maybe I just didn't want to think that someone around my age could be old enough to be the AD. LOL

No comments: