Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Saddened, but not surprised

Once again Pacman Jones is in the news. This time he is wanted for questioning in a shooting in Las Vegas. *sigh* This really really saddens me. I nowhere near surprises though. Trouble seems to follow him around or he seems to find it. I haven't figured out which it is yet. One thing for sure is that he is headed down the wrong road and the Titans need to figure out if they want to travel that road with him. The saddest part is that he is living his dream (I assume), but he isn't living it responsibly. We can say that he is young and he will eventually grow up, but if he doesn't do it quickly he may find himself out of a job or worse yet at the end of his life.

I will be interested to see how the organization handles this one.

No comments: