Friday, December 08, 2006

Ah, the childhood memories!

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Frosty the Snowman

I just sat down with my 3 year old to watch both of these shows. Man do they bring back lots of memories of Christmases past! They are just as good now as they were when I was a kid. Or, maybe I'm just seeing them through the eyes of my kids. Joshua loved Rudolph. Every time a commercial would come on he would tell me that he wanted Rudolph back. He liked Frosty too. He thought that the magician was very mean and needed a time out. LOL I'm glad that he likes these shows. This is the first year we have watched them together and I hope to make it a holiday tradition.

We watched Frosty Returns too. This one is bad...........really bad! Tonight was the first time I'd seen it and I have to say that I think it will be the last. It didn't hold Joshua's interest either. Did I say that it was really really bad? No..........really!!

No comments: