Friday, June 16, 2006

WOOHOO!! Going on vacation after all!!

It has been decided that after the closing on the house and we get settled in the new place the kids and I are going to Florida. I've planned to leave no later than July 7!! I can't wait!! Amelia Island here we come!!! We are going to be there the entire week and Michael is going to fly down on the 13th. He and I are going to drive to Tampa and visit Busch Gardens and just have some quality time for the 2 of us. We don't get a lot of that with 3 kids. My mom is going to keep those wonderful children for us for that weekend. I'm feeling much better about the summer now. It was depressing me to think that I wouldn't be able to go on vacation.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Can I ride in the suitcase..LOL Have fun you sure deserve it!! {{{{HUGS}}}} Beth

Laclos said...

Have a great time and thanks for posting your comment over at my site. ;-)